Eagle Cuff Bracelet Helios
Eagle Cuff Bracelet
A cuff bracelet with an eagle symbol in the middle will give wearers a strong and masculine look.
* Design: Strength - Courage - Foresight - Immortality. "This world is enormous and there is clearly so much work to be done!" Eagle Cuff is inspired by the image of an eagle representing the inner strength of the human. "Keep moving on" - Let's continue! Let's move! Let's go! Let's advance! And you will reach your goal.
+ Helios Global - a handcrafted jewelry brand manufactured and designed by the most skilled jewelers.
+ All of our jewelry products come with a lifetime warranty.
Note: Custom Printed Packaging Box - Style and Personality - Only at Helios Global
On the lid of packaging box, we will print sincere expressions of gratitude, best wishes, names, quotes, and more, according to your request. We believe that this will make the box a unique item to accompany you through the years or a meaningful gift for your loved ones and friends.
- Cut a thin strip of paper, about 10-12cm long.
- Wrap the strip of paper tightly around your desired finger.
- Using a pen or pencil, mark the point where the paper overlaps itself.
- Lay the strip of paper on a flat surface and use a ruler to measure the distance from the end of the strip to the marking you made, in millimetres. This will give you a measurement of the circumference of your finger.
- Using the below chart, convert your measurement into a standard US ring size.
- If you are in between two sizes, it is always best to round up rather than down.
All bracelet sizing on our website is listed as a measurement in inches (i.e. Size 8 is 8” long with an inner circumference of 8”). Watch the below video and follow the steps to determine your size.
- Wrap a piece of string around your wrist.
- Ensure that you have left enough slack that the bracelet can move freely around your wrist.
- Pinch the spot where the bracelet overlaps itself between two fingers, and remove the string from your wrist.
- Continue to pinch the string in this spot, and lay it on a flat surface. With your other hand, mark this spot on the string using a pen.
- In inches, measure from the end of the string to the marking you have made.
- Your size is the measurement in inches (i.e. a measurement of 7.5” means you should order a Size 7.5). If you are in between two sizes, it is always best to round up rather than down.
I love the fact it is adjustable to any size of wrist and that it holds a certain weight, I can feel wearing it.
Looks very cool I think
Love these! Great craftsmanship!
ordered this bracelet for my boyfriend and he absolutely loves it! he keeps showing it off to everyone he meets! the quality of the bracelet is so nice and customized fit to every person, just squeeze to tighten!