Aries Necklace Helios
Aries (21/03 - 19/04)
Aries loves to be number one, so it’s no surprise that these audacious rams are the first sign of the zodiac.
Bold and ambitious, Aries dives headfirst into even the most challenging situations (which is appropriate, since the body part associated with Aries is the head).
Aries is a passionate, motivated, and confident leader who builds community with their cheerful disposition and relentless determination. Aries is known for an explosive temper, and although their outbursts don’t last long, it’s definitely best to avoid fiery rams until the steam has dissipated.
But when these brazen rams are not flying off the handle, they’re upbeat, positive, and playful creatures who enjoy living life to the fullest. You can always spot an Aries excelling on the sports field, speeding down the highway, or organizing a vibrant party game.
- Cut a thin strip of paper, about 10-12cm long.
- Wrap the strip of paper tightly around your desired finger.
- Using a pen or pencil, mark the point where the paper overlaps itself.
- Lay the strip of paper on a flat surface and use a ruler to measure the distance from the end of the strip to the marking you made, in millimetres. This will give you a measurement of the circumference of your finger.
- Using the below chart, convert your measurement into a standard US ring size.
- If you are in between two sizes, it is always best to round up rather than down.
All bracelet sizing on our website is listed as a measurement in inches (i.e. Size 8 is 8” long with an inner circumference of 8”). Watch the below video and follow the steps to determine your size.
- Wrap a piece of string around your wrist.
- Ensure that you have left enough slack that the bracelet can move freely around your wrist.
- Pinch the spot where the bracelet overlaps itself between two fingers, and remove the string from your wrist.
- Continue to pinch the string in this spot, and lay it on a flat surface. With your other hand, mark this spot on the string using a pen.
- In inches, measure from the end of the string to the marking you have made.
- Your size is the measurement in inches (i.e. a measurement of 7.5” means you should order a Size 7.5). If you are in between two sizes, it is always best to round up rather than down.
Orders ship within 5 to 10 business days.
Free Shipping over $50
Our handcrafted jewelry is the result of master artisans' tireless efforts and passion. We put our hearts and souls into every piece, ensuring that the jewelry not only looks stunning, but also lasts for years to come. Indulge in the finest of handmade jewelry, and experience the beauty and durability that only comes with true craftsmanship.
YOUR ONE-STOP SHOP
Find the perfect accessory to complement your look with our collection of handcrafted pieces inspired by the latest trends. From bold statement pieces to understated elegance, our store offers a wide range of styles to choose from. Browse our range of rings, bracelets, necklaces, and more, and elevate your personal style today.