Cancer Necklace Helios
Cancer (22/06 - 22/07)
Cancer is a cardinal water sign. Represented by the crab, this oceanic crustacean seamlessly weaves between the sea and shore, representing Cancer’s ability to exist in both emotional and material realms.
Cancers are highly intuitive and their psychic abilities manifest in tangible spaces. These crabs are highly sensitive to their environments, as well as extremely self-protective. Much like their celestial spirit animal, Cancers are shielded by hard, external shells. At first, these crabs may be perceived as cold or distant.
With time, though, Cancers reveal their gentle nature, genuine compassion, and mystical capabilities. Cancer is ruled by the moon, the celestial body that represents comfort, self-care, and maternal energies. Accordingly, Cancers tend to be domestically oriented. They love to create cozy, safe spaces that serve as their personal sanctuaries, then spend lots of time in them.
Cancers care deeply about their families and are quick to adopt caregiver roles. Cancers attract friends and lovers through their loyalty, commitment, and emotional depth. These crustaceans make excellent hosts and enjoy entertaining with comfort food and free-flowing libations.
- Cut a thin strip of paper, about 10-12cm long.
- Wrap the strip of paper tightly around your desired finger.
- Using a pen or pencil, mark the point where the paper overlaps itself.
- Lay the strip of paper on a flat surface and use a ruler to measure the distance from the end of the strip to the marking you made, in millimetres. This will give you a measurement of the circumference of your finger.
- Using the below chart, convert your measurement into a standard US ring size.
- If you are in between two sizes, it is always best to round up rather than down.
All bracelet sizing on our website is listed as a measurement in inches (i.e. Size 8 is 8” long with an inner circumference of 8”). Watch the below video and follow the steps to determine your size.
- Wrap a piece of string around your wrist.
- Ensure that you have left enough slack that the bracelet can move freely around your wrist.
- Pinch the spot where the bracelet overlaps itself between two fingers, and remove the string from your wrist.
- Continue to pinch the string in this spot, and lay it on a flat surface. With your other hand, mark this spot on the string using a pen.
- In inches, measure from the end of the string to the marking you have made.
- Your size is the measurement in inches (i.e. a measurement of 7.5” means you should order a Size 7.5). If you are in between two sizes, it is always best to round up rather than down.
Orders ship within 5 to 10 business days.
Free Shipping over $50
Our handcrafted jewelry is the result of master artisans' tireless efforts and passion. We put our hearts and souls into every piece, ensuring that the jewelry not only looks stunning, but also lasts for years to come. Indulge in the finest of handmade jewelry, and experience the beauty and durability that only comes with true craftsmanship.
YOUR ONE-STOP SHOP
Find the perfect accessory to complement your look with our collection of handcrafted pieces inspired by the latest trends. From bold statement pieces to understated elegance, our store offers a wide range of styles to choose from. Browse our range of rings, bracelets, necklaces, and more, and elevate your personal style today.