Andes Ring Helios
Andes Ring Helios
Powerful and proud, the free-flying eagle soars across the Andes mountains, dominating the skies of the Amazon.
With its unique position, it fears no airborne danger.
Always proudly spread its wings and ready to raise its sharp claws to defend the territory.
This imagery is captured in the Andes ring, symbolizing self-assuredness in one's own abilities.
After enduring numerous upheavals in the past, each of us has now become a version strong enough, resilient enough, and ready to embrace any challenges from life.
+ Helios Global - a handcrafted jewelry brand manufactured and designed by the most skilled jewelers.
+ All of our jewelry products come with a lifetime warranty.
Note: Custom Printed Packaging Box - Style and Personality - Only at Helios Global
On the lid of packaging box, we will print sincere expressions of gratitude, best wishes, names, quotes, and more, according to your request. We believe that this will make the box a unique item to accompany you through the years or a meaningful gift for your loved ones and friends.
- Cut a thin strip of paper, about 10-12cm long.
- Wrap the strip of paper tightly around your desired finger.
- Using a pen or pencil, mark the point where the paper overlaps itself.
- Lay the strip of paper on a flat surface and use a ruler to measure the distance from the end of the strip to the marking you made, in millimetres. This will give you a measurement of the circumference of your finger.
- Using the below chart, convert your measurement into a standard US ring size.
- If you are in between two sizes, it is always best to round up rather than down.
All bracelet sizing on our website is listed as a measurement in inches (i.e. Size 8 is 8” long with an inner circumference of 8”). Watch the below video and follow the steps to determine your size.
- Wrap a piece of string around your wrist.
- Ensure that you have left enough slack that the bracelet can move freely around your wrist.
- Pinch the spot where the bracelet overlaps itself between two fingers, and remove the string from your wrist.
- Continue to pinch the string in this spot, and lay it on a flat surface. With your other hand, mark this spot on the string using a pen.
- In inches, measure from the end of the string to the marking you have made.
- Your size is the measurement in inches (i.e. a measurement of 7.5” means you should order a Size 7.5). If you are in between two sizes, it is always best to round up rather than down.
Great ring, well made, fits perfectly
AMAZING look amd perfect fit!!
High quality ring and design. Price really profitable for the goodness of the product, I recommend!
Size fits perfectly on my pinky and looks incredible. The ring has a healthy weight to it.