Big Daddy Ring Helios
Material: Silver S925
Dad is not just born to be a father, he is also a father for the first time. Always strict, dry and somewhat clumsy.
But when the child took the first steps, the father was also surprised to learn each thing. Dad learns to feed, learn to hold, learn to bathe the baby, learn each child's hobbies and habits, learn how to raise children properly. So much patience, all from his father's love, was silent but profound.
The Big Daddy ring was born, as a word of love for fathers, for all the sacrifices, burdens, and protections to keep their children at peace.
+ Helios Global - a handcrafted jewelry brand manufactured and designed by the most skilled jewelers.
+ All of our jewelry products come with a lifetime warranty.
Note: All orders during Halloween (October 1 - October 15) are packaged in Limited Edition wooden box only in this season.
- Cut a thin strip of paper, about 10-12cm long.
- Wrap the strip of paper tightly around your desired finger.
- Using a pen or pencil, mark the point where the paper overlaps itself.
- Lay the strip of paper on a flat surface and use a ruler to measure the distance from the end of the strip to the marking you made, in millimetres. This will give you a measurement of the circumference of your finger.
- Using the below chart, convert your measurement into a standard US ring size.
- If you are in between two sizes, it is always best to round up rather than down.
All bracelet sizing on our website is listed as a measurement in inches (i.e. Size 8 is 8” long with an inner circumference of 8”). Watch the below video and follow the steps to determine your size.
- Wrap a piece of string around your wrist.
- Ensure that you have left enough slack that the bracelet can move freely around your wrist.
- Pinch the spot where the bracelet overlaps itself between two fingers, and remove the string from your wrist.
- Continue to pinch the string in this spot, and lay it on a flat surface. With your other hand, mark this spot on the string using a pen.
- In inches, measure from the end of the string to the marking you have made.
- Your size is the measurement in inches (i.e. a measurement of 7.5” means you should order a Size 7.5). If you are in between two sizes, it is always best to round up rather than down.
It is a marvelous ring, with a beautiful design.
Great product will order more in the future
Great ring, good quality.
It took quite long time to arrive, but it's nice