Lianas Ring Helios
Lianas Ring Helios
The Lianas ring takes on the shape of a delicate tropical forest vine.
Not as sturdy as an old tree trunk, but these vines become dangerous snares as they can tightly bind and prevent the target from escaping.
Each of us possesses our own advantages and potentials, unique and non-duplicable.
When we know, understand, and make the most of them, we will never be overwhelmed by adversities.
+ Helios Global - a handcrafted jewelry brand manufactured and designed by the most skilled jewelers.
+ All of our jewelry products come with a lifetime warranty.
Note: All orders during Halloween (October 1 - October 15) are packaged in Limited Edition wooden box only in this season.
- Cut a thin strip of paper, about 10-12cm long.
- Wrap the strip of paper tightly around your desired finger.
- Using a pen or pencil, mark the point where the paper overlaps itself.
- Lay the strip of paper on a flat surface and use a ruler to measure the distance from the end of the strip to the marking you made, in millimetres. This will give you a measurement of the circumference of your finger.
- Using the below chart, convert your measurement into a standard US ring size.
- If you are in between two sizes, it is always best to round up rather than down.
All bracelet sizing on our website is listed as a measurement in inches (i.e. Size 8 is 8” long with an inner circumference of 8”). Watch the below video and follow the steps to determine your size.
- Wrap a piece of string around your wrist.
- Ensure that you have left enough slack that the bracelet can move freely around your wrist.
- Pinch the spot where the bracelet overlaps itself between two fingers, and remove the string from your wrist.
- Continue to pinch the string in this spot, and lay it on a flat surface. With your other hand, mark this spot on the string using a pen.
- In inches, measure from the end of the string to the marking you have made.
- Your size is the measurement in inches (i.e. a measurement of 7.5” means you should order a Size 7.5). If you are in between two sizes, it is always best to round up rather than down.
Feels like amazing quality
Really beautifull, I love it
I love the rings. Would love to see more designs to expand the variety of rings to choose from. Keep up the good work
Nice ring. Really recommend it
Absolutely in love with my purchase 😍