Native Earring Helios
Native Earring Helios
Native - Symbol of Strength and Opportunity.
Inspired by the poisonous leaves of the Amazon rainforest, the Native earrings evoke the meaning of selection, finding opportunities even in the harshest moments.
Just like a leaf can absorb nutrients and eliminate toxins from the environment, humans will stand strong against the storms of life.
Crafted from S925 silver, Native combines the rugged beauty and hidden strength of leaves.
With raised vein details symbolizing the resilient spirit of those brave enough to face nature head-on.
+ Helios Global - a handcrafted jewelry brand manufactured and designed by the most skilled jewelers.
+ All of our jewelry products come with a lifetime warranty.
Note: Custom Printed Packaging Box - Style and Personality - Only at Helios Global
On the lid of packaging box, we will print sincere expressions of gratitude, best wishes, names, quotes, and more, according to your request. We believe that this will make the box a unique item to accompany you through the years or a meaningful gift for your loved ones and friends.
- Cut a thin strip of paper, about 10-12cm long.
- Wrap the strip of paper tightly around your desired finger.
- Using a pen or pencil, mark the point where the paper overlaps itself.
- Lay the strip of paper on a flat surface and use a ruler to measure the distance from the end of the strip to the marking you made, in millimetres. This will give you a measurement of the circumference of your finger.
- Using the below chart, convert your measurement into a standard US ring size.
- If you are in between two sizes, it is always best to round up rather than down.
All bracelet sizing on our website is listed as a measurement in inches (i.e. Size 8 is 8” long with an inner circumference of 8”). Watch the below video and follow the steps to determine your size.
- Wrap a piece of string around your wrist.
- Ensure that you have left enough slack that the bracelet can move freely around your wrist.
- Pinch the spot where the bracelet overlaps itself between two fingers, and remove the string from your wrist.
- Continue to pinch the string in this spot, and lay it on a flat surface. With your other hand, mark this spot on the string using a pen.
- In inches, measure from the end of the string to the marking you have made.
- Your size is the measurement in inches (i.e. a measurement of 7.5” means you should order a Size 7.5). If you are in between two sizes, it is always best to round up rather than down.
Awesome, Love It.
Awesome fit, stunning designs
Definitely my favorite!!!
Haven’t taken it off, amazing quality and definitely going to be buying more!
I bought these as a gift and was very pleased when they arrived. The silver detail is beautiful and is perfect against the abalone shell.