THE PERPETUAL TRIDENT Pendant Helios
Material: S925 Silver
Brand: HELIOS GLOBAL
Designer's story: The Perpetual Trident pendant is engraved in the shape of the three-pronged trident on the logo of "The Red Devils of Manchester."
The three prongs represent the pride and determination in every match, the quest to regain glory, and the spirit of unity, all coming together as a comprehensive symbol of the team's spirit and strength.
The clasp of the strap is also engraved with the MU team logo, combined with Black Silver-plated to enhance its prominence and ruggedness. Crafted from solid Silver S925, each detail is meticulously polished by skilled craftsmen at Helios.
+ Helios Global - a handcrafted jewelry brand manufactured and designed by the most skilled jewelers.
+ All of our jewelry products come with a lifetime warranty.
Note: Custom Printed Packaging Box - Style and Personality - Only at Helios Global
On the lid of packaging box, we will print sincere expressions of gratitude, best wishes, names, quotes, and more, according to your request. We believe that this will make the box a unique item to accompany you through the years or a meaningful gift for your loved ones and friends.
- Cut a thin strip of paper, about 10-12cm long.
- Wrap the strip of paper tightly around your desired finger.
- Using a pen or pencil, mark the point where the paper overlaps itself.
- Lay the strip of paper on a flat surface and use a ruler to measure the distance from the end of the strip to the marking you made, in millimetres. This will give you a measurement of the circumference of your finger.
- Using the below chart, convert your measurement into a standard US ring size.
- If you are in between two sizes, it is always best to round up rather than down.
All bracelet sizing on our website is listed as a measurement in inches (i.e. Size 8 is 8” long with an inner circumference of 8”). Watch the below video and follow the steps to determine your size.
- Wrap a piece of string around your wrist.
- Ensure that you have left enough slack that the bracelet can move freely around your wrist.
- Pinch the spot where the bracelet overlaps itself between two fingers, and remove the string from your wrist.
- Continue to pinch the string in this spot, and lay it on a flat surface. With your other hand, mark this spot on the string using a pen.
- In inches, measure from the end of the string to the marking you have made.
- Your size is the measurement in inches (i.e. a measurement of 7.5” means you should order a Size 7.5). If you are in between two sizes, it is always best to round up rather than down.
It is so beautiful, the right size, and extremely comfortable.
Love this brand. Beautiful pieces.
Amazing piece ... Really happy with it
Really good quality and finishing product
Great quality, had plenty of compliments, I will always shop with Helios Global.Thank you