Fang Earring Helios
Fang Earring Helios
The Fang earrings exude a fierce beauty, like a challenge to the world around them.
Every time the sharp fangs are revealed, they emit a fighting spirit that intimidates the enemy and makes them wary of the willpower of the mighty beast.
At decisive moments, a person's courage is manifested through a small sign, but it strongly asserts their unwavering determination without hesitation.
+ Helios Global - a handcrafted jewelry brand manufactured and designed by the most skilled jewelers.
+ All of our jewelry products come with a lifetime warranty.
Note: All orders during Halloween (October 1 - October 15) are packaged in Limited Edition wooden box only in this season.
- Cut a thin strip of paper, about 10-12cm long.
- Wrap the strip of paper tightly around your desired finger.
- Using a pen or pencil, mark the point where the paper overlaps itself.
- Lay the strip of paper on a flat surface and use a ruler to measure the distance from the end of the strip to the marking you made, in millimetres. This will give you a measurement of the circumference of your finger.
- Using the below chart, convert your measurement into a standard US ring size.
- If you are in between two sizes, it is always best to round up rather than down.
All bracelet sizing on our website is listed as a measurement in inches (i.e. Size 8 is 8” long with an inner circumference of 8”). Watch the below video and follow the steps to determine your size.
- Wrap a piece of string around your wrist.
- Ensure that you have left enough slack that the bracelet can move freely around your wrist.
- Pinch the spot where the bracelet overlaps itself between two fingers, and remove the string from your wrist.
- Continue to pinch the string in this spot, and lay it on a flat surface. With your other hand, mark this spot on the string using a pen.
- In inches, measure from the end of the string to the marking you have made.
- Your size is the measurement in inches (i.e. a measurement of 7.5” means you should order a Size 7.5). If you are in between two sizes, it is always best to round up rather than down.