Gothic Malachite Ring Helios
Gothic Malachite Ring
The Gothic Malachite Ring from Helios is a one-of-a-kind piece of jewelry crafted with care by master silversmiths in s925 silver. This ring features the beautiful and mystical Malachite stone, which is believed to reduce negative energies, balance emotions, and decrease stress in life.
Each Malachite stone is unique and holds its own history, created from lava, split from a volcano, or formed by the accumulation of sedimentary layers over thousands of years.
The Gothic Malachite Ring is designed with the colors of Wood-Metal and is suitable for those with a Fire element or a vacant Wood. It is part of the Helios Gemstone Ring Collection and is available in a variety of sizes, making it ideal for all ages and genders.
Elevate your everyday look or add a touch of elegance to a special occasion with the calming and balancing energy of the Gothic Malachite Ring from Helios. Don't wait, treat yourself or a loved one to this beautiful piece of jewelry today!
Specific: ring face: 12mm
+ Helios Global - a handcrafted jewelry brand manufactured and designed by the most skilled jewelers.
+ All of our jewelry products come with a lifetime warranty.
Note: Custom Printed Packaging Box - Style and Personality - Only at Helios Global
On the lid of packaging box, we will print sincere expressions of gratitude, best wishes, names, quotes, and more, according to your request. We believe that this will make the box a unique item to accompany you through the years or a meaningful gift for your loved ones and friends.
- Cut a thin strip of paper, about 10-12cm long.
- Wrap the strip of paper tightly around your desired finger.
- Using a pen or pencil, mark the point where the paper overlaps itself.
- Lay the strip of paper on a flat surface and use a ruler to measure the distance from the end of the strip to the marking you made, in millimetres. This will give you a measurement of the circumference of your finger.
- Using the below chart, convert your measurement into a standard US ring size.
- If you are in between two sizes, it is always best to round up rather than down.
All bracelet sizing on our website is listed as a measurement in inches (i.e. Size 8 is 8” long with an inner circumference of 8”). Watch the below video and follow the steps to determine your size.
- Wrap a piece of string around your wrist.
- Ensure that you have left enough slack that the bracelet can move freely around your wrist.
- Pinch the spot where the bracelet overlaps itself between two fingers, and remove the string from your wrist.
- Continue to pinch the string in this spot, and lay it on a flat surface. With your other hand, mark this spot on the string using a pen.
- In inches, measure from the end of the string to the marking you have made.
- Your size is the measurement in inches (i.e. a measurement of 7.5” means you should order a Size 7.5). If you are in between two sizes, it is always best to round up rather than down.
Easy to order and really helpful with returning to downsize as I ordered to big.
Quality product, great communication, very happy
Really happy with my purchase. Completely satisfied with my item, thanks!
Feels like good quality!