Kaieteur Pendant Helios
Kaieteur Pendant Helios
Kaieteur, the highest waterfall in South America continent, is the inspiration for our next creation - the Kaieteur necklace.
Featuring a prominent Turquoise stone at its center, with one side representing the cascading waterfall and the other side symbolizing the surrounding vegetation.
All of these elements symbolize the power of the flowing stream at the top of the thousand-foot waterfall.
In that place, there are no majestic waves or rushing sounds at the foot of the waterfall.
There is only a slow and steady presence, yet with immense strength, much like the demeanor of a composed man.
+ Helios Global - a handcrafted jewelry brand manufactured and designed by the most skilled jewelers.
+ All of our jewelry products come with a lifetime warranty.
Note: Custom Printed Packaging Box - Style and Personality - Only at Helios Global
On the lid of packaging box, we will print sincere expressions of gratitude, best wishes, names, quotes, and more, according to your request. We believe that this will make the box a unique item to accompany you through the years or a meaningful gift for your loved ones and friends.
- Cut a thin strip of paper, about 10-12cm long.
- Wrap the strip of paper tightly around your desired finger.
- Using a pen or pencil, mark the point where the paper overlaps itself.
- Lay the strip of paper on a flat surface and use a ruler to measure the distance from the end of the strip to the marking you made, in millimetres. This will give you a measurement of the circumference of your finger.
- Using the below chart, convert your measurement into a standard US ring size.
- If you are in between two sizes, it is always best to round up rather than down.
All bracelet sizing on our website is listed as a measurement in inches (i.e. Size 8 is 8” long with an inner circumference of 8”). Watch the below video and follow the steps to determine your size.
- Wrap a piece of string around your wrist.
- Ensure that you have left enough slack that the bracelet can move freely around your wrist.
- Pinch the spot where the bracelet overlaps itself between two fingers, and remove the string from your wrist.
- Continue to pinch the string in this spot, and lay it on a flat surface. With your other hand, mark this spot on the string using a pen.
- In inches, measure from the end of the string to the marking you have made.
- Your size is the measurement in inches (i.e. a measurement of 7.5” means you should order a Size 7.5). If you are in between two sizes, it is always best to round up rather than down.
The pendant feels nice and solid, again the design and details are just great!! 👍 cheers, very happy with it!
Great quality necklace
It's an amazing shop. Love this pendant
My boyfriend loves it, details match his tattoos