THE PERPETUAL TRIDENT Bracelet Helios
Material: S925 Silver
Brand: HELIOS GLOBAL
Designer's story: The Perpetual Trident has medium-sized links, giving it an extremely strong and comfortable feeling when worn on the hand.
The most prominent is the trident-shaped link on the Manchester United logo, a comprehensive symbol of the eternal spirit of the "Red Devils" team.
Handcrafted from S925 silver material, it is meticulously engraved and meticulously assembled by skilled jewelers.
+ Helios Global - a handcrafted jewelry brand manufactured and designed by the most skilled jewelers.
+ All of our jewelry products come with a lifetime warranty.
Note: All orders during Halloween (October 1 - October 15) are packaged in Limited Edition wooden box only in this season.
- Cut a thin strip of paper, about 10-12cm long.
- Wrap the strip of paper tightly around your desired finger.
- Using a pen or pencil, mark the point where the paper overlaps itself.
- Lay the strip of paper on a flat surface and use a ruler to measure the distance from the end of the strip to the marking you made, in millimetres. This will give you a measurement of the circumference of your finger.
- Using the below chart, convert your measurement into a standard US ring size.
- If you are in between two sizes, it is always best to round up rather than down.
All bracelet sizing on our website is listed as a measurement in inches (i.e. Size 8 is 8” long with an inner circumference of 8”). Watch the below video and follow the steps to determine your size.
- Wrap a piece of string around your wrist.
- Ensure that you have left enough slack that the bracelet can move freely around your wrist.
- Pinch the spot where the bracelet overlaps itself between two fingers, and remove the string from your wrist.
- Continue to pinch the string in this spot, and lay it on a flat surface. With your other hand, mark this spot on the string using a pen.
- In inches, measure from the end of the string to the marking you have made.
- Your size is the measurement in inches (i.e. a measurement of 7.5” means you should order a Size 7.5). If you are in between two sizes, it is always best to round up rather than down.
Great and Quick service.
Love it, really high quality and just what I was looking for
Bracelet of excellent workmanship!
Love Love Love. The detail, the style, the quality is great.
Very excited to give it as a gift.