Virgo Pendant Helios
Virgo (August 23 - September 22)
Material: The silver S925
Virgo is an earth sign historically represented by the goddess of wheat and agriculture, an association that speaks to Virgo’s deep-rooted presence in the material world. Virgos are logical, practical, and systematic in their approach to life.
This earth sign is a perfectionist at heart and isn’t afraid to improve skills through diligent and consistent practice. Virgo is governed by Mercury, the messenger planet of communication. Virgo is about input and processing.
A Virgo deals with information like a computer, transforming even the most jumbled set of information into organized, clear concepts.
Though Virgos long to be meticulous in all pursuits, they must remember that constantly chasing after the ideal can be destructive when applied to self or others. Beauty exists within our imperfections and it’s important for Virgos to learn that flaws are not defects. Above all else, Virgos want to help. They are kind, gentle, and supportive friends and lovers who use their incredible intellect and resourcefulness to problem-solve.
Specific: Leng 29mm. width 22mm, thickness 1,3mm
+ Helios Global - a handcrafted jewelry brand manufactured and designed by the most skilled jewelers.
+ All of our jewelry products come with a lifetime warranty.
Note: Custom Printed Packaging Box - Style and Personality - Only at Helios Global
On the lid of packaging box, we will print sincere expressions of gratitude, best wishes, names, quotes, and more, according to your request. We believe that this will make the box a unique item to accompany you through the years or a meaningful gift for your loved ones and friends.
- Cut a thin strip of paper, about 10-12cm long.
- Wrap the strip of paper tightly around your desired finger.
- Using a pen or pencil, mark the point where the paper overlaps itself.
- Lay the strip of paper on a flat surface and use a ruler to measure the distance from the end of the strip to the marking you made, in millimetres. This will give you a measurement of the circumference of your finger.
- Using the below chart, convert your measurement into a standard US ring size.
- If you are in between two sizes, it is always best to round up rather than down.
All bracelet sizing on our website is listed as a measurement in inches (i.e. Size 8 is 8” long with an inner circumference of 8”). Watch the below video and follow the steps to determine your size.
- Wrap a piece of string around your wrist.
- Ensure that you have left enough slack that the bracelet can move freely around your wrist.
- Pinch the spot where the bracelet overlaps itself between two fingers, and remove the string from your wrist.
- Continue to pinch the string in this spot, and lay it on a flat surface. With your other hand, mark this spot on the string using a pen.
- In inches, measure from the end of the string to the marking you have made.
- Your size is the measurement in inches (i.e. a measurement of 7.5” means you should order a Size 7.5). If you are in between two sizes, it is always best to round up rather than down.
Love it. Love the design and the weight.
Excellent product and service!
Bought for myself during last sale along with some other pieces. This thing is stunning! The engineering is fantastic and it wear well even as a daily piece.
Exceptional craftsmanship, truly a beautiful statement piece